The X200 range of examination lights are designed specifically for use during medical consultation and diagnosis.
- Variable intensity from 0% to 100%.
- Smooth, fully enclosed head to prevent dust ingress.
- Excellent colour rendering – totally natural skin tones.
- Emits no infrared radiation – no increase in temperature in the light-field.
- A strong beam of light with an even intensity across the entire area for clearer viewing and reduced eye strain.
- No life-risk voltage at the light-head.
- BioProtect© anti-microbial coating for infection control – reduces the population of bacteria such as MRSA and E.Coli by between 99.99% and 99.9999% within 24 hours.
- Optional 3-4 hour battery back-up available
To download multiple product files, please click the + button and add them to your File Cart.
If you have any questions or require further information please feel free to contact us
BioProtect is an antimicrobial solution coating applied to DARAY’s products for infection control. Our core products are medical, dental and veterinary lighting used by specialist staff treating patients.
Infection is the highest risk in patient environments. BioProtect provides excellent protection against illness-causing bacteria such as MRSA, Salmonella, E. coli, Campylobacter and many other bacteria and fungal growths.
About Daray Medical
Vision Lighting now includes a range of clinical lighting products from Daray Medical. Available exclusively through Vision Lighting, Daray Medical has a solid 40-year history in supplying medical, dental and veterinary professionals with quality lighting products specifically designed to meet the demands of a clinical setting.
A brand of choice, the comprehensive range includes operating theatre lighting, minor surgical lights, examination lights, x-ray viewers, LED headlights, patient and dental lights. Manufactured in the UK and distributed worldwide, Vision Lighting is pleased to make this reputable range available to Australian clinicians.
If you would like to get in touch, please submit an enquiry below.