Alexandria Park Community School
The redevelopment of Alexandria Park Community School involved the demolition of the existing school and construction of a new school suitable for 1,000 primary and 1,200 secondary students.
The new construction included:
- Multiple school buildings up to 5 storeys, including classroom home bases, collaborative and specialists learning spaces/hubs and learning support spaces, offices for teachers and administration staff, a sports hall, library, and student canteen.
- Construction of 2 outdoor sports courts and an all-weather, all-purpose synthetic sports field.
- Construction of informal play spaces and a Covered Outdoor Learning Space (COLA).
- Site landscaping including green links, community garden, open space areas and rooftop play spaces.
- On-site car parking and associated vehicular access point off Belmont Street.
- Ancillary infrastructure and utilities.